GRAPHIC DESIGNER (Ghetto eGames)
Position: Voluntary / Paid (depending on Experience)
Location: Latvia / Estonia / Lithuania - (Remote)
- Work closely with the eGames Project Manager and Social Media Manager, to coordinate the creation of graphic designs across the Ghetto eGames social media
- Optimize the graphic content for social media, create banners, photoshop images, post the match results, make original edits of content, write social media posts, assist the Project Manager directly during events
- As the role develops, there will be scope to take on ownership on larger and paid projects
- Photo processing and color correction
- Creation and preparation of print designs, as well as visual graphics
- Broadcast/Livestream design development
- Stylization of presentations
- Internal communication with eGames staff.
- At least 18 years of age
- Well knowledge of the English language
- An understanding of web design and UI principles, familiarity with live streaming platforms
- Great Adobe Creative Suite knowledge (able to work with Photoshop and/or Illustrator)
- Great ability to plan one's time and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
FOR AN IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Interest and great passion in Esports
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD
- Previous work experience in designing graphics for Esports organizations or sports-related events.
- Previous experience in handling social media for organizations, teams, or other fields.
- Great knowledge of the Latvian language
- A growing and friendly team
- Work on various Esports projects with global clients
- Opportunity to work from home
- Training and self-growth opportunities
If you wish to apply, send a CV and a motivational letter, and a portfolio to the e-mail: email@example.com. The selected applicants will be contacted who will enter the next selection round! We'll be waiting for you!